Campus Connections: Get Set Up for Success After High School
A Transition Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing/Deaf-Blind Teens Seeking Post-Secondary Education And/Or Employment
Many high school students with hearing loss struggle with college or post-secondary training. They may not know how to access services or are aware of their rights and experience social isolation.
For over a decade, Campus Connections has taught deaf and hard of hearing teenagers to:
- Navigate the college application system
- Prepare for college life
- Request and receive services needed
- Learn about different accommodations and technologies
- Meet and interact with DHH Adults with diverse experiences
- Experience life on a real college campus.
- Improve self-advocacy skills
Campus Connections also prepares parents and family members/guardians in giving effective support as DHH teenagers navigate through their journey into adulthood.
This year, we will have an overnight summer camp at the University of Colorado, Boulder from June 8 to 10, 2023.
Campus Connections Updates
Sign up for Campus Connections updates